Sunday, February 10, 2013

Bead Soup Time Again !


Yep, it is that time of year again  ! All signed up and have received the name of my partner. We have done the usual chit chat and I am ready to stir up a soup for her.

In case you are new to this, it is only my second time to participate, let me go over some of the details.
Lori Anderson is our hostess with the mostest. You can't imagine all the work that goes into this party ! It is amazing how she co-ordinates all of the entrants , addresses, blog sites, etc. to create the largest Bead Soup Blog Party ever !

We enter our names in the event list. We are each assigned a partner that we get to know online and then exchange a "soup"  or mixture of beads and findings. We blog about the event as it goes along, like I am trying to do now. Plus we can chat with the entire group on the Bead Soup Cafe group on Facebook.  You get a chance to meet and learn about another jewelry artist.  Very exciting and always interesting.

My partner this time is Rose Thorn.   You can find more about her at http://swtrosethorn.blogspot.com/ .

I hope she will like what I am cooking up for her. Remember to check back in a few weeks to see the soups we have exchanged..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing from you !