Thursday, January 19, 2017

H e l l o A g a i n - Time has flown by

Hello again, Time has flown by it seems.

 You were probably wondering where I went and what I was doing.

Life handed me some medical issues that had to be taken care . Surgery and physical therapy have taken up a greater part of the last two years.  All was successful and I am ready to pick up where I left off. 

Upon returning to the worlds of art, polymer clay and jewelry making, I see  many things have changed. Loads of new products and fascinating techniques to work with !  I can hardly wait to  immerse myself in new projects.

 So I have joined a few bead swap events, enrolled in a  year long polymer clay workshop, and reading up on all the news of these medias. 

Should be an interesting adventure. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing from you !