Saturday, October 20, 2012

Decision to Have a Blog

Howdy, I am known as dr Mowse. People I meet , as I travel along my creative journey , have asked why I did not have a blog. It was a difficult decision to make. It seems as if I already have a lack of free time , too many things to do on my lists , and it would mean learning to use another application on the computer/internet.  Not to mention, I found it hard to believe anyone would really be that interested in what I would have to offer.


Even my horoscope recently was insisting - 
"Your Daily Horoscope : You are the center of attention today, people will be extremely interested in hearing what you think or have to say.  You have an opportunity to make new friends , to expand your social circle , and to reconnect with friends and family far away ."
 No matter where I turned it seemed to insist I get started.

Then I became more involved with the jewelry making artists. They have these wonderful blog hops !  I was invited by Lori Anderson , to participate in her 6th Bead Soup Blog Party . In order to take part in the events, you guessed it , one must have a blog ! This pushed me over the reluctance issues and into the world of blogging.

A warm W E L C O M E  to all who stop in and visit.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing from you !